Sunday, March 19, 2006

Paradenfreude

Much as I dislike parades, they can be reliably counted on to provide a healthy does of creepy weirdness, and last Saturday's St. Patrick's Day parade did not disappoint. I have provided some of the more photogenic examples for your viewing enjoyment.


Somehow, they're just not quite as funny getting into a car...


Um, y'all might want to move your kids somewhere a little... safer.


I'm sure someone thought this seemed like a good idea at the time, but they probably should have at least tucked the doll's skirt inside the bar. Oy. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ntodd said...

I wonder if that dolly's anatomically correct?

Eli said...

Alarmingly enough, you can actually see for yourself if you click on the pic and look closely...

"Phmmgph" seems oddly appropriate as a verification word.

Anonymous said...

Day Eight of being banned.

Tried everything to get back on.

Nothing works.

Ol' Froth said...

What??? No pictures of me???

Eli said...

I was lookin' for ya, but I'm pretty sure I missed you (I don't think I saw any cops marching, just a bunch of firemen). When did you pass by my general vicinity?

Ol' Froth said...

I was with the civil war guys.