Sunday, June 12, 2005

First There Is An Orange Thing, Then There Is No Orange Thing, Then There Is... Or Not.

What do these two things have in common, besides being orange?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Answer: Both disappeared off the face of the Earth the day after I photographed them. I also took a couple of completely unsuccessful shots of a scraggly tree obscuring a Stop sign; the tree was gone within a week. I'm not sure if the lag was due to the photos being crap, or the fact that the Stop sign was more red than orange - some further experimentation may be needed.

In any case, I'm really not sure I'm comfortable wielding this sort of power, and if anyone comes to EschaCon wearing orange or red, please do not be offended if I refuse to photograph you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, hell, sonny... that's not a camera. That's one of those new fangled laser weapons they dreamed up at the (where-ever they dream those weapons up) place.