Monday, February 13, 2006

Reflective NYC Photoblogging

Well, I haven't completely forgotten about my latest batch of New York City photos. I don't think they're as good as the first batch, but there's still some halfway decent stuff in there.


Shard of something reflective (might have been marble or something marble-ish?) next to a sidewalk grate.


JP Morgan Chase: We bring good things to light. No, wait, I think that's Pepsi.


ATM! ATM! There's no place like home! There's no place like home!


Buildings! Reflected in, um... another building!


I got nothin'.

3 comments:

four legs good said...

I like reflection pictures.

Anonymous said...

I especially like the last one--it looks like Snuffleuppagus batting his eye.

Eli said...

I see that, 4legs. They're a favorite of mine as well.


Took me a while to see the Snuffleupagus thing, but I totally get it now...