Thursday, February 09, 2006

Good Evening, Moon

Well, the moon is full enough and early enough to offer some intriguing possibilities, so I did a little moonstalking on my way home this evening.


Remember this picture from a few months ago? Where are they now, I'm sure you're all wondering.


Here's what they look in the (more or less) daylight! Either the moon's gotten a lot smaller, or the saint's gotten a lot bigger.


Some more fun with Mr. Moon...


The moon again, viewed through some kind of railing thingie. As I mentioned earlier, I'm a little shaky when it comes to color...

7 comments:

watertiger said...

It looks like a halo now.

Eli said...

That was pretty much what I was going for. Hell, it's what I was going for the first time, but it was too damn big. And a little off-center.

charley said...

i still like the first one best.

but i'm sort of off center.

Eli said...

Oh. me too. I'm going to try it again next year with a lower ISO, though.

The Kenosha Kid said...

He's got the whole world in his hands...

P. Drāno said...

The second picture is quite arresting. It looks like a moon turban.

oldwhitelady said...

Mm. I like them all! Those are good photos.