Monday, October 10, 2005

Inaugural Monday MP3 Blogging

After tormenting the commenters at Eschaton (some of them in person) with MP3s of bizarre and atrocious music for the past week or so, it occurred to me that this would make a fine regular feature on my own blog. I don't have limitless linkable material, but I should at least be able to sustain this for a few months (lucky you!).

The first entry is a homemade karaoke tape of "Carry On, My Wayward Son". It is necessary that you listen at least up until "And if I say that I'm a wise man/It surely means that I don't know".

Trust me on this.


(All credit to Otisfodder.com, who I have shamelessly ripped this off from; and to the shadowy and mysterious Codename V, who initially hipped me to it with this very same MP3)

1 comment:

watertiger said...

Trust him. Trust me.

I listened to it about 8 times, and laughed each and every time.