Monday, October 03, 2005

The House Of The Rising Sunoco

Have no fear, I have lots and lots more pictures from Liberal Mountain (thank you so much for a lovely visit, NYMary, Thers, and watertiger!), but I wanted to get some photos from the cab ride back from EschaCon(!) out of the way first.

Some of us tend to be, well, a little bit less than punctual and alacritous about our photo processing...


The Sunoco out... tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow... there'll be Sunoco...


Dude... The clouds are, like, in the building... Whoa.


Umm... Bridge Over The River With Clouds? I got nothin'.


Ceci n'est pas une smokestack. Or...

Sometimes a smokestack is just a smokestack...

2 comments:

scout prime said...

I wonder if alot of birds fly into that building.

Anonymous said...

That building looks different at different times of the day. I have freinds with an apt that has a view of that bldg. Amazing. - karmic_jay