Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday Softball Blogging

Kind of a Jekyll & Hyde doubleheader today. I was only 2-for-7 in the first game, but I did great on defense - had an inning where I made all three putouts, had some good catches and was throwing really well (forced one runner out at second, made some strong throws to the plate to hold runners at third). I was 6-for-8 with a double in the second game, but my defense mostly fell apart. So an all-defense game, and an all-offense game, pretty much. Net result: 8-for-15 with a double, 5 runs, and 3 RBIs.

Oh, and my team got crushed in both games, despite reshuffling the teams between games. The good news, I think I have my stroke back after being pretty lost for a few games.

Current Stats: 21 games, .555 BA (86-155), 14 2B, 1 3B, 49 runs, 27 RBI.


Oh, perfect ball placement...


More excellent ball placement, although it'd be cool if it was just a little bit lower... Posted by Picasa

Pictures are a little grainy - I forgot to change my "film" speed back after some indoor shots. On the plus side, I had nice action-freezing shutter speeds... On the minus side, I was out in the field when the two deer appeared in right field. Dang.

No comments: