Thursday, December 08, 2005

Spamsterdance

Certain people have been known to merrily taunt me with spammer fake names whenever I post any intriguing spam that I receive. To which I say, Take this!:

Trapezes O. Decenter
Sparkle Nelson
Exultation R. Politicians
Maxene Natale (Subject "Daniel Works Very Good")
Perpetrating H. Brattiest
Nuada Paff ("Re: Bens to you")
Coxcombs V. Power
Sigismund Ouk
Mollycoddled F. Flimsy
Tauno Sartor ("Herbert Add sense")
Marva Brundidge ("Rodney Very good pro")
Rustiest I. Printing
Riffled V. Emirate
Naivety J. Outsmarted
Outdated Q. Suwanee
Crescenzo Sipp ("Re: Seths think about it")
Palimpsests F. Cyclotrons
Polyhymnia Deckman ("Re: Freddie's Raw story")


Ha! Ha, I say!!!

2 comments:

watertiger said...

Polyhyminia?

What a drag!

Horatio said...

How about... Bearswill B.T. Steelers


;)