Thursday, December 22, 2005

7-Up, 7-Down

Well, I've been tagged by Phila, NTodd, and scout prime to answer these seven-y things, and I have no idea what I'm going to say. So I'll just start typing and hope some magic happens...

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

1. Orbit the Earth
2. Wave at Bush, Cheney, and Rove as they're frogmarched to the hoosegow.
3. Piss on Bush, Cheney, and Rove's graves.
4. Get a front-row seat to President Bootsie Collins' inaugural address.
5. Hit for the cycle.
6. Learn to make a really killer avocado milkshake.
7. Be a zombie extra in a Sci-Fi Saturday horror movie.


Seven Things I Cannot Do

1. Learn a dance step.
2. Get blogrolled by Atrios.
3. Pay a lot for this muffler.
4. Get to bed on time.
5. Laugh at Howard Stern.
6. Win the lottery.
7. Get my shit organized.


Seven Things That Attract Me To... Blogging

1. Chainsaws.
2. Leaping from tree to tree.
3. My best girl by my side.

Oh, wait a second - blogging with a B? Umm...

4. The need to spew random thoughts into the air.
5. Sense of community.
6. Delusional vanity.
7. The hope that I might someday come up with an idea that helps the Democratic party turn itself around and start kicking some ass. (See: Vanity, delusional.)


Seven Things I Say Most Often

1. "This/these ______ is/are making me thirsty."
2. "I'll come in again."
3. "Okay, so..."
4. "Is it just me, or..."
5. "Lordhelp."
6. "These are not the droids you're looking for."
7. "Is that your final answer?"


Seven Books That I Love

1. Dune - Frank Herbert.
2. The Uplift Trilogy - David Brin.
3. Queen Of Angels - Greg Bear.
4. The Chronicles Of Thomas Covenant The Unbeliever - Stephen R. Donaldson.
5. The Gap Series - Stephen R. Donaldson.
6. Zany Afternoons - Bruce McCall.
7. Science Made Stupid/CVLTVRE MADE STVPID - Tom Weller.


Seven Movies That I Watch Over And Over Again

1. Fatty Drives The Bus.
2. Koyaanisqatsi.
3. Almost anything by the Coen Brothers, esp. Hudsucker, Lebowski, O Brother, and Miller's Crossing.
4. Evil Dead 2/Army Of Darkness.
5. Napoleon Dynamite.
6. The Eye.
7. Blood Dolls.


Seven People That I Want To Join In Too

1. The shadowy and mysterious Codename V.
2. oldwhitelady.
3. Ol' Froth.
4. Neil Shakespeare.
5. Jeffro.
6. Desi.
7. Elmo.


I don't have to do this twice more, do I?

4 comments:

oldwhitelady said...

Well, ain't that a barrel of fun! I was tagged by Scoutprime, too. It should work for both, when I get it finished, right? right? Of course, I'm usually right:) Oh, excuse the first word...

oldwhitelady said...

Oh excuse the last sentence, above. I removed the "possible" offensive word:)

Pen Ultimate said...

I'll try to fit it in, offline, and post it soonish. :) PC probs, y'know!
.

spork_incident said...

At least you answered 7x7. I cheated.

2. Get blogrolled by Atrios.

We'll have to take the Atta route and beg for a year.


.