Friday, March 25, 2005

Friday Quote Blogging

Well, Medusa won last week's quoteblogging, but did not supply a replacement quote, so it falls on me once more. This week's Friday Quoteblogging Official Quote™ is...

"All I have is some loose jello, okay?"

Once again, if you guess the quote, you get to pick the quote for next week, although this is not mandatory.

Also, a question: Given the choice (which is the point of the question), would you prefer...

A) Pretty good quotes from well-known, easily guessable movies, or

B) Super mega awesome quotes from movies you may not be familiar with?


Here kitty.


The Divine Ms. Eek, once again. Posted by Hello

6 comments:

V said...

I know the answer. I'll hold off, though, give someone else a chance.

oldwhitelady said...

Did I tell you how much I love Tortoiseshell kitties. Next cat I get (if I have a choice) will be tortoiseshell. Usually, the kitties that end up at my place are kitties that need a home.

Eli said...

Torties are wonderful. Only thing better than torties is Scottish Folds.

Phila said...

I'd go with "B."

Eli said...

I'm partial to B myself, and well stocked for it.

Hint for this week's quote: Speaker is a prawn.

Eli said...

Another hint: Sci-fi. Main characters are played by puppets.