Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday Quote Blogging

Okay, last week's quote blogging was pretty much a miserable abject failure. No more oldies, I guess. Since no-one guessed that last week's quote ("Will you both stop this female drooling? I have a violent headache.") was from The Man Who Came To Dinner, I guess the ball's still in my quote, er, court.

This week's quote:

"Character is what you are in the dark."

And for those of you who like cats... there'll be cats.


Eek-cellent... Posted by Hello

11 comments:

V said...

Oooh, oooh. Is that from Apartment Zero?

Eli said...

Nope! Good movie, tho.

Thers said...

Clint Eastwood didn't say it, did he...?

Eli said...

No, but he probably should've.

Eli said...

Medusa wins! Congratulations!

You are now entitled to pick the quote for next week's Friday Quote Blogging, if you so desire.

You can post it here in the comments, or shoot me an e-mail.

If you don't want to pick a quote, that's fine, I got a million of 'em.

watertiger said...

If you don't want to pick a quote, that's fine, I got a million of 'em

Of this I have no doubt.

Eli said...

Of this I have no doubt.

Sadly, I can't even use the best ones. No-one would ever get them, except maybe V...

watertiger said...

V., if you're reading this:

You're a bloody SAINT!

that is all.

Eli said...

Bloody saints are the best kind, too.

Aquaria said...

Dang. I knew this one, for once!

Anonymous said...

See, that's the kind of thing I needed at my blog! I just knew that Google and/or IMDB would solve all the crimes... but only some would be bothered.

What I was doing, with the soundfiles, was insane. No normal person could score more than 18/25 on that thang.

Oh, look at the time!
.