Saturday, December 23, 2006

Almost-Nature-Trail B&W Photoblogging

The shadowy and mysterious Codename V. was kind enough to indulge me on a photo hike so I could attempt to hone my near-nonexistent nature photography skills. Needless to say, I dawdled for a while in the parking lot, which was a lot closer to my natural element...


The back of a scoreboard, I think.


Biiiiig tire. I liked the shadows from the fence on it.


Creatureless bleachers.


Is it... supposed to be sticking up from the ground like that, or has there been an awful lot of erosion here? Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours Eli!

Eli said...

Thanks, man! Right back atcha!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Eli, happy holidays to you and the mysterious and shadowy... !

Eli said...

Thanks, Jenny!

The Kenosha Kid said...

Eli, were you the Director of Photography on the movie Rumblefish?

Phila said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phila said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phila said...

I like the photo of that first, uh, shiny thing.

I finally got around to posting some off-the-cuff photos, BTW. See what you think.

Happy holidays to you and yours! Here's hoping 2007 will be a better year for all of us...